A big thank you to all our wonderful financial supporters. Because of your generous donations we were able to help support new and existing projects at Baged Kandala 2 camp under the leadership of NGO “Joint Help for Kurdistan”….
- purchase educational resources for the students
- choose colourful fabric, wool, sewing tables, sewing cupboard, a floor mat and build shelves and a shoe box for the sewing group
- purchase chairs for the english class students
- buy bedding and floor mat for a volunteer bedroom
- build shelves and replace lino in the pharmacy
- buy a ladder for the medical centre
- replace a shower, install new taps in kitchen and bathroom areas
- buy pots and pans, meat cleaver etc for kitchen
- buy a new office chair for the Laboratory technician
- send money for a new printer for the medical centre (US$250)
- send money for final payment on medical centre generator ($US920)
- send money to buy 1 months supply of medicines for the residents at Bajed Kandala 2 camp ($US2000)
Our humanitarian volunteer, Simon Turner, worked wonders using his building and carpentry skills. He overcame the language barrier and created some very useful items in the camp.