- Unpacking a suitcase of donated medical supplies in the nurses office in the camp
- 5 English classes per day
- Shopping for educational resources
- Picking up student workbooks from printer
- Buying beautiful fabrics for the sewing group
- Experiencing wonderful hospitality today – a banquet made lovingly by the family of one of our English students in his home
- Washing, shopping, cooking and sleeping at our apartment in Duhok
At the English classes at Baged Kandala…..some of the students have been waiting for 2 years to learn English. They are so diligent, punctual and respectful…..they are a joy to teach.