We have had an urgent request from Dr Hussein for pretty basic medical equipment for Sinjar Hospital, Iraq.
Most of the items are quite inexpensive and light weight so they can be carried in the luggage of volunteers flying to Kurdistan.
Here is the list:
- Venoscope – two different sizes.
- 2 x Stethoscope for Paediatric – small size.
- 2 x Stethoscope for adults.
- Penguin suction Device – used in maternity.
- Portable, pocket sized Ultra Sound – see photo above. These are fairly expensive (approximately $A8,800) but would be invaluable in assessment of patients in several departments in the hospital.
Please contact me email@example.com if you can help to fund some of these medical items or supply (new).