The need for basic and inexpensive medical equipment for Sinjar Hospital, Iraq remains critical.
Update 20 August, 2020
The shipping container is on its way to Kurdistan with ETA approximately mid to late September.
Donations include Stethoscope, Defibrillator, Paediatric Ventilator, masks, Oxygen Concentrator, Oxygen Cylinder, Oxygen filling Station also with spare parts and Oxygen Analysers. The Oxygen system will be in use constantly especially during this period of COVID where it is very difficult to obtain oxygen in hospitals throughout Kurdistan and Iraq
Here is a list of items that Dr Hussein would still like for Sinjar Hospital :
- Venoscope – two different sizes.
- 2 x Stethoscope for Paediatric – small size.
- 2 x Stethoscope for adults.
- Penguin suction Device – used in maternity.
- Portable, pocket sized Ultra Sound – see photo above. These are fairly expensive (approximately $A8,800) but would be invaluable in assessment of patients in several departments in the hospital.
Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help to fund some of these medical items or supply (new).